Frequently Asked Questions

Photo by Hannah Wallis

Who is eligible for our legal services?

Farm workers or immediate family members are eligible if they meet our income and eligibility guidelines.

Do we charge for our legal services?

No. Our office is a non-profit corporation.

How can I apply for legal help?

Call our main office at (303) 866-9366 or toll-free at (800) 864-4330. Or you can speak to one of our representatives when he or she visits your community.

I live far from Denver. Can you still help me?

Yes. We represent farm workers throughout the state of Colorado.

When can I call your office?

Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. If you call us outside of these hours, please leave a message and contact information on our voicemail. We will return your call as soon as we can.

**We cannot assist with criminal matters**